This morning I have been cooking and cleaning in preparation for our familys arrival on Saturday. Brodie wanted me to sit down and watch A Christmas Story with him. He and Ben had watched it this morning, and he wanted me see it too. He obviously loved it and didn't want me to miss out on the fun.
When I went to sit down on the sofa there were about four shirts and a pair of baseball pants that I had just removed from the dryer and folded this very morning. I said, "Brodie, you are going to have to help me keep the house cleaner. Someday you will have your own home and you will need to keep it clean."
Brodie then responded with, "Well what if I have a wife that is as nice as mommy?" I immediately thought poor girl! I then asked him who he was planning to marry. He said, "I am going to marry Xavier's grandmother, because she will do anything Xavier wants."
I hope she is interested. That might be Brodie's best chance for true happiness in marriage!
No comments:
Post a Comment